The future of communication and collaboration is the Internet. How do we know this? Because the future is already here.
As pioneers of Unified Communications for the cloud, we witnessed (and helped) the Internet gobble up hardware and convert it into software from the front row.
Our “Cloud calling”
The cloud industry is full of acronyms – SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, UcaaS – all ‘by-products’ of cloud computing that deliver results tailored to a specific business model. We started building on them when the industry was just fledgling, when only a handful of people knew what to do with the Cloud.
If it sounds like we’re bragging, it’s because we have every reason to do so. We were among the first to roll out UC tools for the cloud. Before we knew it, we had an ever-growing network of service providers that couldn’t get enough of it. Today, we enable more than 4 million extensions serving customers in 60 countries. Our ‘calling’ tagline is both literal and figurative.
The versatility is intoxicating!
A communications platform that doesn’t take up space in your office, doesn’t require maintenance or infrastructure guys and scales up or down in sync with your business is something we couldn’t even dream of before the Cloud kicked into gear. Today, we can’t imagine a world without it. What makes VoipNow great – aside from its multitenant nature and the call-center features – is how it enables service providers to be at the top of their game.
- It’s easy to deploy and set up
- It costs as little or as much as you want it to (it’s not a typo, nor an exaggeration – see for yourself)
- It offers the simplest migration path from clunky PBX to the Internet age
- It comes with clear cost-saving APIs that allow 3rd party apps to manage accounts, configure extensions or charging plans, get usage information, manage call costs, get related statistics, send faxes etc.
- It enables a “smart” contact center
- It enables mobility
Curious how? We thought you’d never ask.